VW T25 Resto Work
In July 2016 we carried out restoration work on this 1988 VW T3 Panel van including:
- Extensive sill and arch welding
- New fuel tank
- New power steering kit (video below) Toad alarm and immobiliser wired in
- Fresh seals fitted
- New wheels and tyres
- Brand new front windscreen fitted
- New front cab headlining fitted (sewn from scratch in original style white perforated vinyl)
- New brake hoses all round
- Thorough rustproofing including undersealing and waxoyling
Welding Progress on VW T25
Fitting Power Steering Kit to VW T25
Here at Rotbox Rustorations we do proper vehicle welding, repairing and modifying- the way it should be done. Since 2014 we’ve been committed to providing decent work at a decent price from our North Yorkshire based workshop. Our customers appreciate our frank and honest attitude- explaining things exactly as they are without the jargon or condescension.
© Copyright 2014-2018 Rotbox Rustorations. All rights reserved.
Unit 2, Pickhill Engineering Ltd, Pickhill, Thirsk, North Yorkshire, YO7 4JU